Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sports Handicapping

I have been spending a lot of time recently handicapping sporting events, and have been doing quite well. I thought I might share the wealth of information here.

There is a big schedule of NBA games on tonight, and the more the better. There is some nice value in some plays already. Here is what I am leaning at tonight

Philly +6.5
Boston +1.5
New York +4.5
NJ -6
NO +12
Clippers +2

Under Clippers/Hou 190.5
Over Utah/Min 189.5
NO/SA Over 187.5
Over 182 NJ/Indiana
Over 185.5 Boston/Orlando
Over NY 182

These all have statistical advantages at the lines above, which were the opening lines. I am not playing all these games, but what I am going to do is watch the movement closer to game time, and play accordingly. I will post later with my official picks.

No comments: