Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tuesday April 10th MLB System Plays

Underdog System - went 2-2 yesterday. Since they are underdogs and pay better then even money, 2-2 is profitable. I ended up about a half a unit (+.5).

One Quick note about this system and a pretty general rule - If you like to play underdogs, it is wise to wait closer to gametime to make your plays. More often then not, the odds will increase in your favor as small favorite money lines usually will get bet up until the start of the game. I usually bet my favorites early and my underdogs late to take advantage of this movement. the difference may be only +5 or +10 per game, and depending on your bet size it may not amount to much. But over time, this will really add up and make/save you some money.

Todays plays - UNDERDOG SYSTEM:

Houston
St. Louis
Minnesota
Colorado Rockies
POSSIBLY OAKLAND IF THEIR ODDS MOVE TO +100

Major League Baseball Away System - 4-0.

There were 6 series that started out yesterday. 4 of them won the first game, so they won their series. There are 4 series that are starting today, and 2 game #2s. Again, I just started posting these, but for the season there have been 18 series wins and 0 series losses. If you are planning on doing this system, I strongly suggest starting with 150 units. I started with $900 and am playing $6 units.

For the game #2's, you have to bet enough to win 1 unit + what ever you lost from the game before. So for me, they lost about 1.5 units yesterday, so I need to bet enough to win 2.5 units.

Todays play - (again if the team is an underdog, i would bet it closer to game time)

Cubs
Cincy/Ari Over
Clev
Clev/Ana Under
Atl
Atl/Wash U8.5


No comments: