Sunday, September 09, 2007

NFL Sports betting Picks for week 1

Pro Football picks for Sunday - Week 1 -
PITTSBURGH -4½-110, PHILADELPHIA -3-115, OAKLAND -2½-110

1-0 on the season for NFL Football picks.

Sometimes when I think about what I am going to put on here, I analyze myself and find some glaring holes. One of them for me is playing too many games. Later tonight, I'm going to put up my bet history from yesterdays games and show you some of the traps and mistakes that many gamblers make.

I tried something out last night that I normally have not done, and that is to get my games in the night before on lines that I thought would move. I ended up getting burned myself on 2 games yesterday, losing by half-point in each game. From the night before, in my notes I saw the lines that I marked down, and both would have been winners. So last night I got these three games in:

[409] PITTSBURGH -4½-110

[415] PHILADELPHIA -3-115

[428] OAKLAND -2½-110

So far the Pittsburgh line moved a point to 5.5, philly moved to 3.5, and oakland is at 3.

Those are my 3 plays for the day games. A lot of people are on Jacksonville today, and San Diego. I like San Diego a lot today, and I may still play em, not sure.

So strong leans to both of those games Jacksonville -7, Chargers -6, but not plays today.

Check back later around 3:45 for any changes. Liking the ticket today for a big week 1 in NFL picks.

No comments: