Saturday, May 12, 2007

Record Keeping Catch up

Been crazy busy the last few days. I noticed that I have not updated my results for a couple of days. I guess tracking and posting 5 different systems can do that to you.

Last night was almost the perfect night. Rockies up 3-0 in the 7th, and I had them -1.5 +190. They blew the game, but it did end up going over the total to cover my other bet. So it works both ways, I know, but still. I will officially update those when I post my plays for today.

Days I need to record winners and losers:
Tuesday May 8th - Bad day in basketball, but made up for by baseball.

NBA 1-3, -2.3 units –
Nets/Cavs OVER 181
Spurs/Suns OVER 205
San Antonio +5
New Jersey +5

MLB 5-0, +5.9 units
Cleveland +110
Oakland A's -105
Minnesota Twins -1.5 +180
Oakland/KC over 9
Dodgers/Marlins Over 9

Wednesday May 9 – Rough night overall, but I was very fortunate that the Utah Jazz won or it would have been a lot worse

NBA 1-1, +0.9 units
Utah -3.5 (2 unit bet)
Utah/Golden State Under 213

MLB 1-4 -3.5 units
Florida Marlins -1.5 +170
Toronto Blue Jays +1.5 -110
Boston/Toronto Under 9.5
Atlanta Braves -155
Florida Marlins -130

Thursday May 10th

Thursday for me is my pool league, so I was not home in time to get any picks in. I made it back in time to see my Pistons losing at half time 46-28. I was able to sneak in a Pistons -4.5 second half bet for much larger then my normal unit size, and that hit. Of course, this is not reflected in any records on the site…but it is still cool as hell.

No comments: