Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Another NCAA Tournament winner - 27-15 (65%) overall

Teaser from yesterday
Florida -0.5
Florida/OSU over 136.5

Another winner. I hit Both Final 4 games, the NIT championship game, and the NCAA championship game, all documented below. Kind of sad that they CBB is over now. It was quite a nice run. While I much rather watch pro games, NCAA sports are so much easier to 'cap. I'll show you what I mean when football season rolls along.

Last night I probably should have went with my first thought and just taken Florida minus whatever, but whatever. Florida burned me big time a couple of times during the year. I am done second guessing myself, and I hit my play anyway. Missed on the baseball play, so that takes the record to 27-15.

Big card today for NBA games. Baseball is going to have to wait a few days. I have a couple of Baseball systems I will roll out here shortly, but I feel it is best to wait a few days into the season before starting them.

Early leans
Washington -1
Cleveland -2.5
San Antonio -14
Memphis +10
Sacramento +7.5
Denver +3.5
New Orleans -1.5

I think I am taking a night off overs and unders. Don't see anything that catches my eye just yet. I will be back about 5pm with the official picks.



No comments: