Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Hockey Playoffs and Baseball picks

Gonna take another pass on the NBA tonight - just too many unknowns. But I am ready to start really making my NHL playoff picks and non system baseball picks.

Unlike my basketball picks which have been -110 to win 100, these hockey and baseball picks are money line plays. I will risk 1 unit on each play, no matter what the payout is. So if i play a -200 favorite to risk 1 unit, I will only win .5 units. I will keep track of units here along with records. You will see some out there that will only post their record and it can be very misleading.

Here we go:

2007 NHL Playoffs picks - (0-0 on the season, 0 units)
risking 1 unit on each
Pittsburgh +105
Dallas -160
Calgary +125

2007 MLB non-system (my) picks - (0-1 on the season, -1 units)
Risking 1 unit on each
Reds -125
Tigers -187
Rangers +124
Angels -105
Twins -104

Not a fan of the sidebar here on blogger. It is a pain in the ass to format all the time. I am going to keep running totals with my posts.

Good luck all.

No comments: