Wednesday, April 04, 2007

One week in the books. 33-18 on official plays, 56-27 on posted plays

This has been going very well so far. Stats on the left are up to date. 33-18 on official plays, 23-9 on leans. It is a very good feeling when things go like you think they should.

Another big day with tons of games. A lot of statistical mismatches as well. I was thinking about backing off how many plays I post, but this is going so well so far I am not going to change now. I have a good system on analyzing these games, just have not figured out a weighted system yet. And the way things are going I don't see that happening soon.

Whenever I start playing "Game of the Year" or "5 STAR PLAYS", I get myself in trouble. Personally speaking, I have been playing my posted plays as 2 unit plays and my leans as 1 unit plays since I started posting here. That works out to almost 40 units (+26.4 Units on official plays and +13.1 units on leans including juice) in a week.

Hit 2 out of 3 on totals last night, otherwise i would have gave them up for good....I like them a lot tonight, but tread lightly with those.

This is what I am liking right now:
Toronto +5
New Orleans -7.5
LA Clippers -3
Golden State +7.5
Denver -7.5
Toronto/Orlando U189
Atlanta/New Jersey O190.5
Boston/Milwaukee O195

Leans:
New York -2.5
Chicago +4.5
Denver/Sacramento O214.5

Don't think I will able to get on again before the early games start.

Good luck tonight.

No comments: