Sunday, April 08, 2007

Saturday night results

Brutal Clippers game, choked it away the whole 4th quarter. 1-2 on official plays. 0-1 leans. First bad night in 11 days. Guess it had to happen sometime, glad it did on a lite night like tonight.

Official plays
Indiana/Boston Over 184
LA Clippers -4.5
Utah/Seattle under 98.5 1st half

Leans
Memphis +12

Might take tomorrow off. Have not decided yet. My early thoughts on tomorrows games:

Cleveland +5 at Detroit - My pistons have sucked at home against the spread all year. Especially against the division and against teams over .500. Both teams need this game. Cavs are a very strange team. Refs will dictate this game.

Suns -5 at the Lakers - Suns have been Jekyll and Hyde lately, and Lakers have just plain sucked. Kobe will probably shine in the spotlight. These teams are mirror images of each other in that they both play no defense and can both score a ton of points. Both teams struggle against teams like themselves. If I play this, I would take the over - which is now at 219.5

Charlotte +7 at the Heat - The Heat are coming on strong, and are playing for the third seed in the east, but really struggle at home against the spread. 7 points is a lot for them to cover against anyone, especially when they score in the 80's. Charlotte.....I can't figure them out. I figured they would start tanking, but they beat the Wizards straight up on back to back nights and have been covering like crazy lately. I can't see the Heat losing this game, but they keep so many teams in it down the end that a back door cover by Charlotte is very possible.

Chicago +2.5 at Toronto - Two pretty hot teams going at it, perfect line right now in my mind. The first half of the year, Chicago sucked in away games against the spread. Now, they are playing pretty good ball trying to get either the first or second seed in the east. Toronto has been playing very well as well, and have made me a lot of money this year. They are trying to keep that 3rd seed from Miami. Chicago has screwed me both when I play them and when I play against them. I am leaning Toronto right now.

Atlanta +9 vs Philadelphia - Are you kidding me? Philly should not be favored by 9 against anyone. Might put a few bucks on Atlanta to win outright. Will have to look at this a little more tomorrow morning, but this looks like the strongest play on the books. Might be a good day to take a pass.

Happy Easter everybody.

No comments: