Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Wednesday plays, thoughts and updates

For picks tonight, I am liking these plays a lot.

Basketball - Lakers +10.5
Lakers/Suns over 209
Denver/San Antonio over 189.5

Baseball - Yankees/Texas over 10.5

Hockey - San Jose/Detroit under 5
New Jersey/Ottawa under 5


I have not had time to come post in here the last few days. I have a few different projects I just started up that have taken a lot of my time. But, things are starting to get back on track, so I plan on daily updates to happen again like they were previously.

I had a few different baseball systems that I started tracking here that I am continuing to track. If you are interested, check out baseball-systems.com for my run line baseball system. If you look at the right hand side of that page, you will see "Other Baseball Systems" with links to all the other systems as well. Last night was a good night, as the money line baseball system went 4-1 while the over/under baseball system went 2-0-1.

I'll be back...

No comments: